School related, I'm beginning to realize that the new year is coming all too soon. In no particular order, here is the list of things I still need to complete:
- Two presentations for the annual SITA conference in Green Bay (1 on Web 2.0 presentation tools, 1 on My Big Campus)
- Finishing designing and planning an Exploring Programming Class for 8th Grade
- Updating my Careers and Computer Apps classes
- Planning an Exploring Business and Marketing class for next year
- Learn some programming and Google Sketchup
I'm really excited for the possibilities this year will bring. Some amazing things could happen if I keep my focus and plan these out well. However, I also have realized how important it is to take some time for myself and enjoy the things I like that don't have to deal with school.