Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mid-summer Fun

We've reached and surpassed the middle of summer, but enough has been going on to keep me busy. I've had an opportunity to rekindle my passion for gaming this week, stocking up on enough games to last me at least this year if not longer on the Steam Summer Sale. I got to take a nice vacation with my wife to the Twin Cities. I also got to be a part of Edcamphome, at least for a short time.

School related, I'm beginning to realize that the new year is coming all too soon.  In no particular order, here is the list of things I still need to complete:


  • Two presentations for the annual SITA conference in Green Bay (1 on Web 2.0 presentation tools, 1 on My Big Campus)
  • Finishing designing and planning an Exploring Programming Class for 8th Grade
  • Updating my Careers and Computer Apps classes
  • Planning an Exploring Business and Marketing class for next year
  • Learn some programming and Google Sketchup
I'm really excited for the possibilities this year will bring. Some amazing things could happen if I keep my focus and plan these out well. However, I also have realized how important it is to take some time for myself and enjoy the things I like that don't have to deal with school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment